Monday, November 30, 2009
December's book is your choice. Bring a book you recently read or one of your all time favorites to discuss and lend to another member to enjoy.
January's book will be available for you at this meeting as we are participating in KDL's "book club in a bag" program - come see what it is all about!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
- The end of the year Volunteer Appreciation Party will be held in late January. All 2009 volunteers will be invited to enjoy a fabulous meal of local food and beer! :)
- If you've volunteered 5 times or more in 2009 you will become a Voting Member in 2010.
Volunteer hours include the pick-up nights as well as participation on Committees and with Co-op events. Information on joining a Committee can be found here.
Programming/website development experience is also needed! If you have these skills and are willing to help, please let us know!
The Pick-up for this month is going to be on the Tuesday evening before Thanksgiving - November 24th - 5:45-8pm. This is typically a big month for us. If you are available to help out please email Tara@westmichigancoop.com or visit our forums page .
Volunteer details are as follows:
Tuesday November 24th ~ 5:15pm-8pm (Please note, this time is the time frame for the volunteers to allow time to train and prepare for the pick-up. The actual pick-up time for members is between 5:45-8pm.)
When you email Tara, please let her know which of these options you'd most like to do:
- Help set up - Must be available to arrive at 4:30pm
- Adjusters (Adjust members’ invoices on-line) - Must be able to arrive by 5:15 and please plan to stay until around 8:30.
- Cashiers - Collect and log payments
- Greeters - Greet members and hand out invoices
- Floaters - Assist members in collecting their orders
- Help Direct Check-out - Assist in making sure the check-out process runs smoothly
- Help Assist Producers - Distribute product and update invoices