- Pancake mix, maple syrup and coffee
- Body butter, hand soaps and lotions
- Monthly meat box, spices and herbs
- Lip balm, mineral eyeshadow and face cream
- Bath salts, candles and tea
- Snacks! Trail mix, chocolates, toffee and granola
- Scarves and wool socks
- Dog treats and doggie shampoo (don't forget about your pet!)
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Shopping locally during the holiday season is one of my favorite way to get unique gifts for friends and family. This year I added the Co-Op to my list of stops for holiday shopping. There are tons of food and non-food items that would be great gifts on their own or paired together in a gift basket. Here are a few of my favorites:
Posted by Liza at 7:38 PM
Monday, December 5, 2011
The West Michigan Co-Op is happy to welcome a brand new producer, Terra Stella.
Don't forget to visit Terra Stella's table at pick-up night to learn more about their products and welcome them to the Co-Op!
Posted by Liza at 8:37 PM