Monday, October 5, 2009

Open House: Grand Rapids Coffee Roasters and Awesome Chocolates

Grand Rapids Coffee Roasters
1111 Godfrey Avenue SW
Suite S530 - Fifth Floor
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Work Phone: 616-802-0071
Email: mikehite2@yahoo.com
Click here to visit the Web site.

Awesome Chocolates
128 South Main Street
Wayland, MI 49348
Work Phone: 616-581-9690
Click here to visit the Web site.

When: Saturday, October 10, 2009
Time: 9 am - 3 pm
Where: 1111 Godfrey Ave SW, Suite S530- Fifth Floor

Perks: We will provide coffee & espresso samples along with Awesome Chocolate samples. In addition we will have available for sale coffee in pre-packaged 12oz bags and our normal Saturday Special of 2 lbs custom roasted coffee for $16.95. Henry will have chocolates for sale as well as caramel apples. Since we are open to the public on Saturdays, there will be no charge for the tour or samples.

Details:
Grand Rapids Coffee Roasters:We are your neighborhood coffee roaster. We roast only the top 10% of premium specialty beans found from the premier growing regions around the world. The beans are handpicked at the peak of ripeness and are meticulously graded by bean size and density. We roast them in small batches with a drum style convection roaster to ensure an even roast throughout the bean. Our roaster is manually operated by only the owners of Grand Rapids Coffee Roasters to ensure a consistent roast. Upon roast completion, we hand pack the coffee in premium packaging and deliver it to our customers. Free delivery on orders of 5 lbs. Call in your order today, and we will deliver it tomorrow. We Use -100% Arabica Coffee - Fair Trade Certified - Organically Grown.

Awesome Chocolates: My name is Henry Klok and I make candy. Not just any candy, but delicious chocolates that are the melt in your mouth kind and I make them all by hand, one at a time. How do I do it? First I arrange fresh roasted nuts (pecans, cashews & peanuts) on a parchment lined tray, and then I give them each a generous heaping dollop of my famous soft & gooey caramel. The caramel is my own secret recipe - so soft, so goooooey. Then I freeze them because I have to - so soft, so gooey - then I dip each piece in my rich chocolate coatings by hand. The chocolate is also my secret recipe. Once you try one of my delicious hand crafted treats you will want more, but that’s a good thing!

No comments: