Monday, September 8, 2008

Coco Charlotte Bakery

I've been buying baked goods from Coco Charlotte Bakery ever since they joined the Co-op a few months ago, and none of their products have disappointed.

The first time I tried the gluten-free brownies. Before you get turned off by the words "gluten-free" you have to hear me out. The only problem I had with these brownies was that I wanted more! They were delicious. So rich and chocolatey, they disappeared in no time.

Being satisfied, the next time I shopped I bought the Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. I love oatmeal raisin cookies, and I didn't think these would live up to my standards, but I have to tell you, I've never had a better oatmeal raisin cookie.

Last month, along with the brownies again, I also tried the Triple Berry Cobbler. It came in a pan. I couldn't get enough of it. I served it warm. If you like berries, it is packed with them.

On a serious note, I have to point out that not only does Coco Charlotte create yummy food, but they also have a wonderful Mission Statement that makes you feel good to support them.

This month I'm having trouble deciding what to buy from them. I have a craving for those oatmeal cookies, but there's also the double chocolate cookies to be tried, and a banana nut loaf that is calling to me.

Too many decisions to make! I'm thinking I may need to buy them all!

No comments: